JaxMetro has a Home Performance Loan program to offer homeowners to take advantage of the saving some important home improvements provide. This program helps out our homeowners and it will ultimately help our community as well.
- Members are pre-qualified for a line of credit with a one year draw period to be used for making approved energy upgrades.
- Rates as low as 6% for loans up to $20,000 (with energy audit).
- No home equity required
Some suggested home energy efficiency upgrades:
- Air conditioning and heating system
- Attic air sealing and insulation
- Solar products
- Window film or solar screens
- Heat pump water heater
- Energy Star Windows & Doors
- Duct repair or replacement
- Radiant barrier or reflective roofing
- Energy Star appliances.
To learn about the performance loan, stop by any JaxMetro branch or call (904) 360-5191 or visit JaxMetro.org
To learn more about JEA rebates visit JEA online.
Feel free to contact Galaxy Builders for a free consultation to see how we may be able to assist you to be more energy efficient and to saving money.